This is a three-year integrated degree programme of six semesters. It comprises 21 papers including study of two languages initiates the students into higher accounting principles, management & allied disciplines. Computer Application paper is new addition introduced as mandatory for study in all three years of B.Com Course.
Candidates who have passed two-year pre-university Examination of Karnataka State or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission to the B.Com Degree programme.
The medium of instruction shall be English & Kannada for which separate classes are formed at degree level.
- Applications for admission must be made in the prescribed form available in the college office. The duly filled application form along with the following certificates have to be produced at the time of admission:
- Transfer certificate-Original plus two photocopies
- S.L.C/PUC Marks card-Original plus two photocopies
- Three photocopies of Income Certificate/SC/ST Certificate from Tahasildar along with original for claiming fee exemption.
- Migration/Eligibility Certificate in case of students from outside the state.