- Introduced in 1999, under the umbrella of A.S. Patil College of Commerce, this is an self financing two year P.G. Program in commerce, consists of four semesters, each semester spreading over four months.
In the First Year i.e.
I & II semester there are six compulsory papers of 100 marks each
In the final year
In the third semester there are two compulsory papers along with three papers of 100 marks each to be chosen from two elective and one from open elective of 100 marks group available.
In the fourth semester there are two compulsory papers and two papers from elective group, as chosen in the third semester of 100 marks each and one from open elective of 100 marks and instead of fifth paper there is a project work in the elective group with viva for 100 marks.
- To provide controlled freedom to enlarge wisdom
- To bring in innovations in teaching and learning process
- To update the Curriculum as per needs of the industries and society at large
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Master of Commerce: A candidate who has secured a minimum of 50% in aggregate (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Cat-I) at the B.Com./ BBM/ BBA/ BCS (Bachelor of Company Secretary) Degree course of this university or of any other university recognized as equivalent there to, shall be eligible for admission to the First Semester of the course.
5.2 Admission for foreign students: Admission for Foreign Nationals to the above course shall be governed by the rules framed by State / Central Government / University / Equivalence Committee / Association of Indian Universities guidelines from time to time.
- Degree Marks Card : Three photocopies with attestation
- Degree TCLC : Original with three photocopies with attestation
- Income Certificate : Three photocopies with attestation
- Cast certificate : Three photocopies with attestation
- Recent Identity size photo : 5 Copie