A Rare Visionary Effort
A dedicated group of individuals embarked on a dream to create a strong education base in the district of Vijayapur. As a result in 1910, BLDE Association was founded and set an unparalleled example with the network of over 100 Institutions.
A great scholar Dr. P.G.Halakatti dreamt of propagating education and the dream turned into reality by a host of great souls like Shivayogi Sanganabasava Swamiji of Bhathanal and the late Shri B.M.Patil a supreme architect of the association. The great souls like Smt. Banagaramma Sajjan, Atalatti Siddanagouda Patil and Kanal Chanagouda Patil generously donated for the cause of education. With its untiring efforts, the association has proved itself as a flagship association in the Northern part of Karnatak since 19th December, 1966.